Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Welcome 2 The Jungle

Let me just say.... I'm not new to this. I've been blogging on and off since 2012 and each time I deleted my blog because I felt like it was "stupid" or not good enough. I was striving for perfection when I should have been trying to go for authenticity. I wanted my blog to look like all the other blogs and when it didn't I would just delete them and start over. Also, I was fearful because I thought I would get judged at for starting a blog (really dumb, I know). But when you think about it, it's not really dumb. Putting yourself out there for everyone to see is not easy! Or at least for me it's not easy. I'm not one to really put myself out there and when there is a possibility that someone will be able to see my thoughts, I jump ship and press delete.

I think everyone should learn to start living for themselves and not worry about what everyone else has to say. It really is such a simple concept, & yet the hardest thing to do. So with this blog, I will aim to stay true to myself... I will learn to be a little more fearless and a little less fearful. 

peace & blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment